StartUp visa in Portugal is a great opportunity for owners of innovative projects to immigrate to sunny and warm Portugal. This program was specially designed to attract the most promising entrepreneurs to Portugal and create comfortable conditions for them.
Basic requirements for candidates:
- age from 18 years;
- number of people in the project - from 1 to 5;
- availability of personal funds in a bank account in the amount of at least 5,146.08 euros per person (confirmation of the ability to support oneself independently at the initial stage).
Basic requirements for a Startup:
- a new or existing an innovative / technological project;
- creation of qualified jobs is one of the goals of the project;
- after 5 years, the turnover potential or the value of assets must be more than 325,000 euros;
- prospects of entering international markets.
Stages of participation under the StartUp visa program:
- preparation and submission of all necessary documents (project presentation, passport, motivation letter, documents from the bank, etc.);
- sending applications to incubators that can potentially accompany the project in the future. All further stages are possible only if the project is confirmed by one of the incubators;
- submission of additional forms and submission of materials for consideration by the Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation. The review lasts for 30 working days;
- in case of a positive decision of the Agency, the applicant gets the right to issue a visa for entry to Portugal;
- after relocation to Portugal, the applicant has the right to apply to the migration service for the purpose of obtaining a residence permit.
The First Legal Portugal company provides services for the full support of the participation of entrepreneurs under the StartUp visa program in Portugal.
First Legal Portugal also provides the following services for citizens and businesses in Portugal, including: