+351911565467 Contact us

Student visa in Portugal (D5 Visa)


D5 VISA for students studying in Europe

If you are studying at a higher education institution in EU countries and plan to exchange, supplement your studies, get a double degree in Portugal and be able to stay in Portugal legally, you need to get a D5 visa. The D5 visa is a visa for any foreign national who is not a citizen of the member states of the European Union and who studies and legally resides in the member states of the EU.

The First Legal Portugal company provides full support services for obtaining a D5 visa for Portugal. We provide consultations and full client support during all the necessary procedures for obtaining a D5 visa. With us, obtaining a D5 visa for Portugal becomes simple, clear and affordable!

Cost of services: 1250 EUR*
Deadline: from 60 w. d.
*separately is to be paid the state duty
The price of this service includes consulting and support of a lawyer in obtaining a D5 visa for further independent submission of documents for obtaining a residence permit in Portugal.


The citizens of non-EU countries who have the right to apply for a D5 visa:

  • Study in higher education institutions of the country that is a member of the EU (the study program should not exceed 2 years);
  • Have a residence permit in the EU country where they study.


The following is necessary to apply for a D5 visa:

  • Application-questionnaire;
  • Foreign and domestic passport + photocopies thereof;
  • 2 photo cards;
  • Documents confirming official enrollment at an educational institution in Europe;
  • Documents confirming an official invitation or enrollment in an educational institution in Portugal;
  • Valid medical policy;
  • The certificate/conclusion of a criminal record from the country of origin is duly legalized;
  • A certificate from the Portuguese Border Guard of no criminal record or permission to check your criminal record in Portugal;
  • Documents confirming the official receipt of a scholarship at an educational institution or the ability to pay for studies at an educational institution;
  • Documents confirming the lease or ownership of real estate in Portugal;
  • Documents confirming sources for residence in Portugal;
  • Booking tickets.

First Legal Portugal also provides services in:

  • Obtaining a tax number;
  • Opening a bank account;
  • Obtaining a residence certificate/residence permit for a D5 visa.

FIRST LEGAL provides full support services on all legal issues in Portugal.

Got questions? Contact us using the form on the website.

Contact Us
To get the consultation

Leave your contact details so that our specialist will contact you and help you.