D3 VISA IN PORTUGAL (visa for highly qualified specialists and for university teachers)
If you are a highly qualified specialist (for example an IT specialist or a professor with a scientific degree) and plan to work abroad, Portugal is the best option to realize your potential as a specialist. Portugal is in the TOP 3 safest places in the world, with one of the best social packages for working people. In order to be able to work in Portugal legally, it is necessary to obtain a D3 visa. The D3 visa or visa for highly qualified specialists is a visa for people who have special and exceptional skills and relevant qualifications or carry out research and teaching activities.
The First Legal Portugal company provides full support services for obtaining a D3 visa for Portugal. We support the client during all necessary procedures. With us, obtaining a D3 visa for Portugal becomes simple, clear and affordable!
The citizens of non-EU countries who have the right to apply for a D3 visa:
- Carry out scientific or teaching activities in Universities in Portugal;
- Have an official contract with a sufficient salary level, the term of which is more than 1 year;
The following is necessary to apply for a D3 visa:
- Foreign and domestic passport + photocopies thereof;
- 2 photo cards;
- A contract with a validity period of more than 1 year or a document confirming a scholarship for scientific and research activity - confirmation of the applicant's income;
- Valid medical policy;
- The certificate/conclusion of a criminal record from the country of origin, duly legalized;
- A certificate from the Portuguese Border Guard of no criminal record or permission to check your criminal record in Portugal;
- Documents that confirm your qualification or academic degree (diploma of education, certificates and other documents that confirm advanced education);
- Documents confirming the lease or ownership of real estate in Portugal;
- Documents confirming professional and academic qualifications, autobiography;
- Marriage certificate (if necessary);
- Children's birth certificate (if necessary).