WORK VISA D1 IN PORTUGAL
If you plan to work abroad, Portugal is the best option for choosing a place of work. Portugal is in the TOP 3 safest places in the world, with one of the best social packages for working people. In order to be able to work in Portugal legally, it is necessary to obtain a D1 visa. The D1 visa or work visa is a visa for people who have found work in Portugal and have an invitation/employment contract for a vacancy that is agreed with (IEFP - Instituto de Emprego e Formação Profissional). It should be noted that this vacancy must be posted in the IEFP-Instituto de Emprego e Formação Profissional and no Portuguese citizen or citizen of any EU country has been found for it.
The First Legal Portugal company provides full support services for obtaining a D1 visa for Portugal. We support the client during all necessary procedures. With us, obtaining a D1 visa for Portugal becomes simple, clear and affordable!
Citizens of non-EU countries who:
- Have an invitation from a Portuguese company;
- They have an official employment contract with a sufficient salary level.
The following is necessary to apply for a D1 visa:
- Foreign and domestic passport + photocopies thereof;
- 2 photo cards;
- A document confirming a sufficient level of salary -termo de responsabilidad;
- Current medical policy;
- The certificate/conclusion of a criminal record from the country of origin is duly legalized;
- A certificate from the Portuguese Border Guard of no criminal record or permission to check your criminal record in Portugal;
- Employment contract or invitation;
- Declaration of IEFP - Instituto de Emprego e Formação Profissional;
- Documents confirming your qualifications (if necessary);
- Documents confirming the lease or ownership of real estate in Portugal.
The company also provides services for obtaining a tax number and a residence certificate/residence permit in Portugal based on a D1 visa.